The new year is just around the corner, and you may be thinking of ways to incorporate quality time with God into your daily routine. Well, look no further! Here are some Axis-recommended devotional resources for you and your family. Take time to read a devotional book in the evenings, listen to a podcast on your way to work, or even watch a video on YouTube. Whatever you do, use these resources to focus your mind on God and explore important faith topics.
- Colossians: Christ All-Sufficient by Baruch Maoz
- Long Story Short by Marty Machowski
- Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional by Paul David Tripp
- Restoration Year by John Eldredge
- Unshakable by Christine Caine
- God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life by Timothy Keller
- Confessions of a Crappy Christian Podcast
- Devotable Daily Devotions podcast
- Ten Minute Bible Talks Devotional Bible Study podcast
- The Bible Binge podcast
- Grace Talks Daily Devotional podcast
We hope that these resources are helpful in you and your family’s faith journey. Let us know in the comments your experience with these devotionals or if you have any suggestions to add!