“As our post-Christian culture increasingly marginalizes Christianity, it is critical for those of us who care about the next generation not to take a business-as-usual approach to their formation. If we do nothing they will be shaped away from life with God in Christ. We have the opportunity to reimagine what passing on our faith to the next generation looks like in this unique cultural moment. Let’s be creative, courageous, and faithful!“
—Jonathan Morrow on Building Lasting Faith in Gen Z
How does our faith influence the culture we occupy? Vice-versa?
This Guide helps you better understand how God designed us to live in a balance between culture and faith and how to help our teens do the same.
– What is Culture Translation?
– The speed of now
– Generational cultures? What do you mean?
– So how does Culture Translation help?
– Why do we need it?
– How did you come up with it?
– So what does it involve?
– Anything else to know about the process?
– What do I do when culture’s depravity seems all-encompassing or just so powerful?
Welcome to your new Axis Dashboard!
With the launch of our iPhone app, all of your resources are now available with a familiar interface on our website or on your phone*.
*Android version will come early 2021. Password reset still required to proceed.